The conference venue is Wallenberg Conference Centre, Medicinaregatan 20A, Gothenburg.
The conference will start with registration and welcome mixer on Sunday afternoon June 19.
On Monday morning the scientific program will start with a welcome by Vice Chancellor Pam Fredman and continue through the week with a mixture of plenary and parallel sessions, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition. The program will continue until lunchtime Friday 24 June.
On Tuesday evening the city of Gothenburg and Region Västra Götaland welcomes us to a Reception. After lunch on Wednesday there will be an excursion and the conference dinner is taking place on Thursday evening.
|Sunday 19 June 2016||16:00 – 19:00||Preregistration and Welcome mixer|
|Monday 20 June 2016||08:00 – 17:30||Scientific Programme & Exhibition|
|Tuesday 21 June 2016||08:30 – 19:00
19:00 – 21:00
|Scientific Programme & Exhibition
Reception (in the exhibition area)
|Wednesday 22 June 2016||08:30-13:00||Scientific Programme & Exhibition|
|13:00-18:00||Excursion (outside the venue)|
|Thursday 23 June 2016||08:30 – 18:30||Scientific Programme & Exhibition|
|Friday 24 June 2016||08:00-13:00||Scientific Programme & Exhibition|
- Thomas CALLIGARO - Comparison of XRF and PIXE imagings of paintings
- Gerald FALKENBERG - X-ray microscopy at the Hard X-ray Micro/Nano-Probe beamline P06 at PETRA III
- Ursula FITTSCHEN- Ionomics in plants: An approach using X-ray fluorescence
- Shinsuki KUNIMURA - Total reflection X-ray fluorescence analysis using weak white X-rays
- Juan Jose LEANI - Core-level RIXS: A versatile Spectroscopic Tool for Chemical State Assessments
- Liqiang LUO - Why are μXRF, XANES and in vivo XRF so important in biogeochemistry? CANCELLED
- Victor MALKA - Ultra-brigth X ray Beams with Laser Plasma Accelerators
- Serguei MOLODTSOV - European XFEL: Unique possibilities for X-ray spectrometry research
- Richard NEUTZE - Time resolved studies of ultrafast structural changes in membrane proteins
- Silvia PANI - Use of pixellated spectroscopic detectors for quantitative X-ray mammography
- Francesco Paolo ROMANO - Developments on Full Field XRF and Full Field PIXE by using an X-ray camera with high resolution
- Jose Paolo SANTOS - Fundamental parameters in atomic systems
- Manoj TIWARI - Effect of temporal coherence in surface x-ray standing analysis of nano-structured materials
- Joel ULLOM -The science of microcalorimeter spectrometers and science with microcalorimeter spectrometers
- Piet VAN ESPEN - Evaluation of huge spectral datasets resulting from x-ray fluorescence imaging